Personal data obtained during your visit to our website, can be processed by the Company as data controller, in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (“KVK Law”) within the scope described below. You can find detailed information on purpose of processing your personal data, the parties to which it is transferred and the purpose of the transfer, the method and legal reason for the collection of your personal data, and your rights as the data owner in the “clarification text”.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY ARE THEY USED?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by websites you visit. The main purposes of using cookies on our website are listed below.
1. To improve the services provided to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
2. To improve website and offering new features on the website to personalize the features offered according to your preferences;
3. To ensure the legal and commercial security of the website, you and our company.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE :
|Session cookies are temporary cookies used during the visit to the website and deleted after the browser is closed. The main purpose of using such cookies is to ensure that the website works properly during your visit. For example, it enables you to fill out online forms consisting of more than one page.
|Persistent cookies are used to increase the functionality of the website and to provide a faster and better service to our visitors. These types of cookies are used to remember your preferences and are stored on your device via browsers. Some types of permanent cookies can be used to offer you specific suggestions, such as your purpose of using the website. If you visit our website again with the same device, permanent cookies check whether there is a cookie created by our website on your device and if so, it is understood that you have visited the site before and the content to be sent to you is determined accordingly and thus a better service is offered to you.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE:
|Technical cookies ensure the operation of the website, and they determine the pages and areas of the website that are not working properly.
|If visitors log into the website using their passwords, these cookies determine that it is the same visitor on every page of the site, through which the user is prevented to re-enter his password for each page.
|These cookies are used to activate video or audio content on the website.
|These cookies are used to remember the preferences of the users when visiting different pages of different websites. For example, your language preferences.
|Analytical cookies provide the production of analytical results such as the number of visitors to the website, the detection of the pages displayed on the website, the website visiting hours and scrolling movements of the website pages.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser settings.
1. All documents on the BioBellinda website are the property of BioBellinda. You may not change, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, forward or distribute any material on this site, including code and software. Regardless of the above, you can print the pages of the website for your personal use.
2. Although the BioBellinda website is free from viruses and similar software and measures have been taken within the existing possibilities, the user is obliged to provide his own virus protection system and to provide the necessary protection to ensure ultimate safety. In this context, the user accepts that he is responsible for all errors and their direct or indirect consequences that may occur in their software and operating systems due to their access to the BioBellinda website.
3. Any information on the BioBellinda website is for promotional and informational purposes only. In no way can the user claim that the information on the website is incomplete or inaccurate or that he suffered damage due to this information. When the user intends to take action with reference to this information, he agrees that he is responsible for obtaining the final and reliable information from BioBellinda and that BioBellinda is not responsible if the information published on the website is outdated.
4. BioBellinda reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the content of the site at any time, to change or terminate any service provided to users, and to delete user information and data stored on the BioBellinda website. Although BioBellinda has taken every precaution to make the website error-free, there is no guarantee for any errors that exist or may occur on the site.
5. In case of a criminal complaint or official inquiry request from the public authorities and/or any electronic sabotage or attack from the user that would prevent the website from working or that would change the operation of the BioBellinda systems, BioBellinda has the right to investigate the identity information of the user and to notify the legal authorities.
6. Due to the nature of the internet, information can circulate on the web without adequate security measures and can be received and used by unauthorized people. No technological system is completely secure against "tampering" or "hackers.” BioBellinda takes the necessary measures (for software and hardware) to prevent and minimize the risks associated with unauthorized access or misuse of your personal information. For damage occurring besides this, BioBellinda is not responsible. The user must take all necessary security measures for himself.
7. In some cases, non-personal information may be collected about you. Examples of this type of information are the type of your internet web browser, your operating system or the domain name of the site via which you accessed our site, such as a link or an ad.
10. Your personal data that you have provided on the BioBellinda website can be transferred, within the scope of personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law and limited to these, to our business partners, affiliates, suppliers, third parties with whom we receive service or are in cooperation with, legally authorized public institutions and private persons within the scope of the above-mentioned bases and purposes. All data processors and third parties to whom personal data is transferred, are under the obligation of confidentiality in accordance with Law No. 6698.